We currently offer six advanced apprenticeship courses in London.
Step Forward is a 12-month full time programme of study & employment
- Four days a week you will be working with your employer gaining hands-on experience
- Once a week you will attend a class to study your chosen course at our central London training centre
- Once a month you will mix with other young people on the programme, working on social action projects and learning personal & professional skills
- Once a month you will receive visits from your personal mentor in your workplace
- To get the most out of the programme you will be expected to spend at least 6 hours studying outside of work and training
We also organise socials, and activities that allow you to explore different careers.
Interested? Sign up here.
Or click here to go back to the Young Professional’s page.
Please note that Digital Marketing and Early Years education are now closed for 2017. Please explore our other pathways or select a start date of 2018.
Not only does Step Forward develop your skills and confidence, it allows you to expand your horizons and believe in yourself. On this course, I achieved things I didn’t think I was capable of and a lot of that is due to the amazing support I received along the way.