Pay the levy but don’t need to hire new staff?
Upskill your workforce with Step Forward
Following the introduction of the apprenticeship levy, many organisations are still uncertain how to best use their funds.
According to the CIPD, 30% of employers will be letting their payments go unused. 36% of employers said they would have to cut costs in other areas of training.
- By using your apprenticeship levy funds to develop your existing staff you can:
- Reduce the financial burden on your organisation, whilst increasing staff retention and morale
- Maximise your government subsidies and levy funds
- Integrate apprenticeship training into your L&D programme, boosting its budget
- Utilise current workforce and avoid new hiring costs
Our Internal Training programme is an effective way to develop your existing staff using an experienced, high quality training provider. So much more than an apprenticeship programme we develop well-rounded professionals that will bring more value to your organisation in just 12 months.
How does it work?
We provide Level 3 (Advanced) apprenticeships for:
This level will suit staff that are in the early stages of their career.
Who would benefit from this programme?
- Rising stars in your team that lack advanced qualifications
- Entry level staff that want to develop role-specific knowledge
- Staff in administrative roles that show potential for growth
Entry requirements include:
- Must be aged 17-24
- Must have GCSE A*-C in Maths and English or Level 2 Functional Skills
- Right to work in the UK and EU citizenship
- Committed to studying outside of work
- 12 month apprenticeship scheme
- 1 day induction
- 1 day per week in training
- Additional intensive training days
- Weekend development events
- Level 3 qualification in chosen subject
- Get in touch with our employer engagement team
- Choose which qualification and start date is right for your organisation and learner.
- Enrol your learner(s) onto the programme.
- Your learner will attend an induction to the programme and begin!