Which apprenticeship course is right for my organisation?
- A 13-15 month advanced apprenticeship scheme
- Your apprentice will complete an induction to prepare them for the workplace
- Four days a week your apprentice will work with you
- Once a week they will attend a class to study their chosen course
- Once a month their training day will also focus on developing professional skills
- Once a month you and your apprentice will receive visits from a mentor
Interested? Register Your Interest.
Or click here to go back to the Employer’s page.
Our IT apprentice integrated seamlessly into the team and so far has exceeded all expectations. It’s rewarding to know we are contributing to his professional development but this is far from a one way relationship and we regularly benefit from his new ideas and skills. Having an apprentice has not only been an eye opener but also a great success and one I would strongly recommend to anyone.